Writing for Publications -any ideas?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 04:25:34 PDT

>Have you ever written anything for a national publication? (ie.
>School Arts or Arts and Activities.) I was thinking about writing something
>about Electronic Portfolios and was looking for any information that would
>be helpful

A dear list friend asked me about this...so I told him I would ask you
folks.
Now....if anyone takes his idea before he gets around to it.....bad things
will happen to you (Clark you better just be LOL).

Clark and I had a nice chat how others don't want us to use their
ideas...come on? Give me a break! Hey I look all around and see where YOU
got the idea from in the first place....Well....I really wanted to write to
Jim Dine and tell him "shame on you"..A friend of mine had that idea first
because that is where I saw it first...She OBVIOUSLY came up with the idea
first, right? Although, Jim, you did change it a little bit. Your wasn't
quite exactly the same as here---but pretty darned similar.

If an IDEA is a good idea then go with it! (but on this Electronic Portfolio
thing? ---Let Clark get it to School Arts or Arts and Activities first....I
would read what he has to say before you try to re-invent the wheel). Clark
would like to here your ideas too mailto:cfralick@indy.net

Judy Decker

P.S. for Clark. You only have to be serious around the people who don't know
how to be funny. We both have to work on this one.

---