WORDS --a big woops! (too all but Bunki)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 20:13:39 PDT

Oh my God! Sorry (but that is exactly what I said....over and over)...but
thanks to Craig Roland, I found out I mistakenly put my mail to Bunki to
the whole list...I do not know how that happened...but please dear God., I
do not want that post to come back and haunt me...LOL (This is for Susan in
long island..."Lord...Hear our Prayer"). I was certain I had put bkramer etc
in the address.

I am so embarrassed, but at least I won't get the shock when I read my list
in the morning.....Bunki knows what a long -- long---long-- hassle I went
through--and all the stuff I have to try to forget. She has been my big
"sister".

Well...that should take care of it, my prayers are always answered when I
need them most. In God We Trust -- if you can not believe anything else --
you MUST believe that.

Judy

P.S. If you hear students exclaim that in school....just smile at them and
tell them you are not permitted to have prayer in school (they must say it
quietly like I do at school). The kids get the neatest look on their
face....try it.

---