You are a teacher...
I've seen this list before,
but since I'm only out a week and some of you are still in school
thought you'd like a laugh
> You're a teacher if.....................
1) You believe the staff room should have a Valium salt lick.
2) You find humor in other people's stupidity.
3) You want to slap the next person who says, "Must be nice to have all
your holidays and summers free."
4) You can tell it's a full moon without ever looking outside.
5) You believe "shallow gene pool" should have it's own box on their
6) You believe that unspeakable evil will befall you if anyone says,
"Boy, the kids are sure mellow today."
7) When out in public, you feel the urge to talk to strange children and
correct their behaviour.
8) Marking all A's on the report card would make your life SO much simpler.
9) When you mention "vegetables" and you're not talking about a food group.
10) You think people should be required to get a government permit
before being allowed to reproduce.
11) You wonder how some parents even managed to reproduce.
12) You believe in aerial spraying of Prozac.
13) You really encourage an obnoxious parent to check into home schooling.
14) You've never had your profession slammed by someone who would never
dream of doing your job.
15) You can't have children of your own, because there is no name you
could give a child that wouldn't bring on high blood pressure the
moment you heard it.
16) Meeting a child's parents instantly answers the question, "Why is
this kid like this?"