Re: web publishing question

---------

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 18:14:56 PDT

I had my on-line artroom on geocities for over 2 years and found homepage.com which offered unlimited space, your own domain name, and no adds.  Well, little by little they took the fun stuff out and add yucky ads.  Finally one day, someone e-mailed me and said they couldn't find my site.  I though homepage was down but it turned out my over 50 page site had been just deleted.

My warning.... don't go with free web-sites unless you have no other choice.  Whatever you can do, try to leap onto your school server.

Michelle H. Harrell
michelle_h_harrell@hotmail.com
Southeast Raleigh High School
Center for Accelerated Studies