Making it short and sweet

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 18:04:22 PDT

I have had some members ask me what certain acronyms mean:

LOL = laugh out loud
BTW = by the way
IMO = In my opinion
IMHO = In my humble opinion
OKJ = OK Judy (I just added that one - LOL-- for when I say too much)

If anyone uses any other acronyms --be sure to at least spell it out the
first time you use it so all know what you mean ex:

DBAE = Discipline Based Art Education (OK we all know that one)

Hope this helps! The only one I knew when I joined the list was LOL....but
only because my son had ICQ (I Seek YOU) and I was concerned about so many
sending him "lots of love" so I had to ask.being the good mom that I am.

Judy D.

Phew... I finally got done with my "to-do" list for today.

---