Re: summer reading

---------

From: Wendy Manning (wmanning_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 18:39:20 PDT

Colleen McCullough's series on Rome and Caesar are good and also nice and
long.
When I went to Rome last summer I felt as if I could be one of the tour
guides
at the Forum, but she keeps it racy enough to hold your interest too.
   For something completely different, try Orson Scott Card's Ender's Game
and sequels,
including the recent Ender's Shadow. Outstanding science fiction.