More on Sharon Henneborn - saving lives

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 14:32:01 PDT

Well.. I didn't know I would be proven right so quickly.... re: Sharon
Henneborn ....Story will save lives....(Oh --please no need to go back and
retell the story...) But through Sharon's efforts we can all go and click on
the mammogram link on this page:

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CTDSites

My sister died from Breast Cancer....so
PLEASE if this is not a legitimate cause or site--DO NOT tell me with a post
to the whole list. Tell me privately....Do me that courtesy. I do not want
to be embarrassed with a post made to 1000 people, I get embarrassed less
with a private message (mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com).

Just humor me and click on the link and the little button.....what can it
hurt? I clicked on it several times.....

Judy D.

---