Re: web publishing question

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 07:48:00 PDT

  I have 2 sites on Geocities - one personal and one for school. My personal page has been there for almost 4 years now and I have always been very happy with them. It is easy to upload files and if you know HTML, it is easy to make changes. Even the adds are less obtrusive than some of the other sites - like the ones at fortunecity for example. E-mail me off-list if you have any questions!
  :-) ~Michal
  whest177@wheatstate.com
  http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

  I have been working on a web page for my classes. I was going to wait until school started back to add it to the school site, but I'm a little impatient.

  Do any of you have experience with geo-cities, tripod or any of the other "free" web sites? What about size of the file? This one seems to be getting pretty big. Any suggestions are appreciated.

  Joy in NC

---