Re: web publishing question

---------

From: Dennis Golombek (dennis_golombek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 06:39:41 PDT

Some of our teachers used the "free" sites and our district had a problem with it because one of the banner ads that is placed on the pages asked "Looking for Romance?" on a page intended for parents. The ads are randomnly placed and may be deemed inappropriate by some people and/or students.

Dennis

>From: "Joy McGugan"
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk"
>Subject: web publishing question
>Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 09:15:58 -0400
>
>I have been working on a web page for my classes. I was going to wait until school started back to add it to the school site, but I'm a little impatient.
>
>Do any of you have experience with geo-cities, tripod or any of the other "free" web sites? What about size of the file? This one seems to be getting pretty big. Any suggestions are appreciated.
>
>Joy in NCGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com
>

>---

Dennis Golombek
Lowry Middle School