web publishing question

---------

From: Joy McGugan (mizjmac_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 06:15:58 PDT

I have been working on a web page for my classes. I was going to wait until school started back to add it to the school site, but I'm a little impatient.

Do any of you have experience with geo-cities, tripod or any of the other "free" web sites? What about size of the file? This one seems to be getting pretty big. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Joy in NCGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

---