Re: summer reading

---------

From: Jayna Ledbetter (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 05:41:47 PDT

I'll be finished with Poisonwood Bible in a few days,
and I need a suggestion for my honeymoon-in-a-Montana-
cabin read. Something that will last me 10 days and
six one hour flights. No earthquake disasters or bear
maulings, please. Something romantic but not cheesy?
I'm used to Oprah suggestions.
Thanks!
Jayna