Re: Phone Interview

---------

Iteachart7_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 18:55:21 PDT

In a message dated 6/25/01 3:09:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time, NMTchr@aol.com
writes:

> if you're in the position of applying for a job it would really be
> impressive if you weren't just a voice on the other end of the line. SHOW
> UP!

I absolutely agree! I am in the middle of interviewing for our k-8 art
position and if someone asked me that (phone interview) I tell them thank you
for you time and that would be it. Personally, phone interviews are only
looking for one thing "how much does the job pay"....
Now, I know that not "all" are like that, so no hate mail please. It's just
that I was a bank manager and AVP for 10 years and that's exactly what phone
interviews were.
Stick to your guns..make them come in!
peace
Gabrielle