Re: Thank you Getty!!! (and Kimberly) Search Archives

---------

From: Susan Bennett (sbennett_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 14:50:12 PDT

I'll try it. Thanks Susan
    -----Original Message-----
    From: TPOODLE40@aol.com <TPOODLE40@aol.com>
    To: ArtsEdNet Talk <artsednet@lists.pub.getty.edu>
    Date: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 4:31 PM
    Subject: Re: Thank you Getty!!! (and Kimberly) Search Archives

    Hi Susan,
    I too forgot my password. What you need to do is go to the web site
    listed--put in
    your e-mail address, then scroll down and you'll find a spot where it asks if
    you forgot your password. All you need to do is type in your e-mail address
    there and
    submit it. They'll send your password to you by e-mail. Hope this helps.
                        Terri in FL
    ---
leave-artsednet-5780X@lists.getty.edu

---