I'm back too...need feedback.

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 13:19:23 PDT

Hi All, FYI I have my PC back and upgraded and am with you again. Last year
at this time I asked for hot discussion topics to present at our annual
sales meeting which we have in August. Anybody have any suggestions for me
this year?? If you do, please send to me privately at jnagel@saxarts.com
Thanks for any input. I'm particularly looking for trends, budgeting issues
and all other hot topics. Thanks for any input. Judy

---