Yearbooks

---------

From: D. Sterner (dsterner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 10:40:04 PDT

I remember a thread about yearbooks and this morning I found this site. I too am responsible for our yearbook. Our small, special ed school graduates a handful of kids, so our production is all in-house. I was surfing to find a better way. Maybe this can help some of you who were in need.

http://www.jteacher.com/yearbook.html

They list 6 companies that you can investigate. I got some great ideas from a couple of them. Hope you can too!

deb

---