Re: phone interview/long wait

---------

From: Jayna Ledbetter (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 08:03:50 PDT

Although my interview was face to face- a five hour
drive on a Saturday, no less, maybe it should have
been a phone interview, but anyway, I did not hear "in
a couple of days" like I was supposed to. My good
friend says no news is good news. So I waited until
the following Sunday night, not the next night, but a
week later, and I did a follow up email. He emailed me
right back and said I'd been recommended for the job,
and that he was swamped with work, and apologized. So,
I would definitely call or email to see what's up.

Jayna