Re: enthusiastic teachers

---------

From: Jayna Ledbetter (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 07:59:57 PDT

Thanks Leah! And you're right, and I'm speaking for
myself here, we are a little weird- because we have to
be up to speed with them! I think middle schoolers
are really fun.

Jayna

This part is from what Leah originally wrote:

p.s. I have noticed, and you can see it on this list,
that middle school
teachers are often the most enthusiastic teachers,
with great senses of
humor. I don't think it's a coincidence that these
fun, energetic teachers
flock to that "special" middle population!