This is the BEST compliment! (Leah)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 07:18:41 PDT

From Leah:
Actually, Susan, I teach elementary. I just noticed that all the middle
school teachers I know are CRAZY!!! Hee hee, I mean that in a good way.

Now from Judy:

I just had to thank Leah to the whole list!!! I had a student tell me the
exact thing (crazy in a good way!)....He was such a joy! and he was a Boy
Scout, too. He was ornery...but ornery in a good way...I told him often not
to loose that orneriness. All teachers will eventually realiize they need to
laugh at times during the day---so I told him to keep trying ---but to stay
out of trouble (I didn't want to see him end up in the after school
detention for following my suggestion....tee-hee).

I am having a blast reading this digest this morning! Maybe if all
administrators and teachers would subscribe to this forum, education over
all would be improved SO much!!!!!

Judy

---