Thank you Getty!!! (and Kimberly) Search Archives

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 06:34:24 PDT

It is back..our search capability!

http://lists.getty.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=artsednet&text_mode=0

This makes it SO easy to go back and find posts on all topics that have
previously been posted.

Ask and you shall receive.....Mark Stone said they were working on
restoring this invaluable service! and now it is back!

Mark, you have made me one "happy camper" (Ok folks...yes I do camp at this
computer too much....but it is fun!).

I have one other very special request off list....I will be "talking" to you
shortly.

Judy Decker

P.S. For those who remember for so long there was an "oops" page that would
come up.

P.P.S. Tip...if you do not put in a password, it makes it easier to get in
to the archives for you personally. BOOKMARK this address:
 http://lists.getty.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=artsednet&text_mode=0

---