Re: Phone Interview

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 20:02:33 PDT

If anyone wants a job in Elko Nevada--there is my job at the junior
high--soon to become a middle school. It's a small town in northeastern
Nevada. It's supported by ranching, tourism and gold mining. If
interested you could call the district admin office--Elko County School
District, 775-738-5196. Tell them you want info on the art opening at
Elko Jr. High School. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko Junior High School #
# 777 Country Club Drive #