Re: Software and Web Design question

---------

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 19:20:37 PDT

Hi Judi- I like Frontpage but it is a little limiting. I guess it depends
on what you have access to. Microsoft Frontpage, Publisher, and even good
ol' Word will create a web-site for you pretty easily and allow you to use
all your other files as web-pages (just use save as and go to html). I've
played around with Dreamweaver but have never had the opportunity or time to
sit down and learn it. I'm also playing around with Abobe PhotoShop 6.0 and
learning all kinds of ways to create web-photo galleries, etc. but it's
might also be a little limiting for what you want to do.

Michelle H. Harrell
michelle_h_harrell@hotmail.com
Southeast Raleigh High School
Center for Accelerated Studies
Raleigh, North Carolina

Judi wrote "I just finished a two day Teacher Universe Course-The Internet
and the Classroom..... I am excited about all of this but am wondering
about the other programs that aid in the coding of these pages."