Re: Summer reading...the BEST!!!!

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 19:18:48 PDT

I love them too- read one and then had to buy all the others
immediately. The sixth came out in April, but it isn't really a new one,
it is a longer version of an incident in the fourth one. They are just
good stories.

I also recently read "The Girl With the Pearl Earring" by Tracy
Chevalier about Jan Vermeer and the servant girl in the painting. Very
readable. I enjoyed it very much. It gave a good personal look at 15th
c. Holland.
Heather