Re: Rubric Templates, Curriculum

---------

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 19:05:17 PDT

Chicago Public Schools have a good rubric site at:
http://intranet.cps.k12.il.us/assessments/

For specific examples for art click on the Ideas and Rubrics link/ then
Rubrics Bank/ and then fine arts. I'm trying to work on rubrics myself this
summer. I personally like the point value system because it's easy but I'm
trying to go to more specific rubrics like what's shown at the above
web-site. There's also good examples in the "Art Teacher's book of list"
book that I use as my classroom bible.

Michelle H. Harrell
michelle_h_harrell@hotmail.com
Southeast Raleigh High School
Center for Accelerated Studies
Raleigh, North Carolina

Ashley Click wrote "My personal goal for next year is to establish rubrics
for student-guided (self-motivated) grading/evaluation. Thus far, I have
been rather relaxed on grading and feel the students are not fully learning
the value of what they are doing."