Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Vacations was RE: Power point presentations

From: felsecker1 (felsecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 19:00:34 PDT

Thanks for the tips Kimberly....
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kimberly Herbert
  To: ArtsEdNet Talk
  Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 8:28 AM
  Subject: Vacations was RE: Power point presentations

  Go to and log in with your e-mail address

  Choose your settings

  Go to the Status drop down window you can set for mail (individual e-mails), digest, index (list of headers), or no mail.

  For those of you looking for recent archives they can be accessed by going to

  Log in with your e-mail address

  Choose read messages

  Messages from 11/03/1999 thru 06/25/2001 are available there.

  Kimberly Herbert (

  CAM Administrator