Re: Power point presentations

---------

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 18:48:37 PDT

I love PowerPoint and try to do one project per semester with each class
when I can. The bells and whistles can be way too distracting. In fact, I
don't let my students use any clip art or templates when we're doing art
presentations. I think it's generic. I've done an artist research lesson
using PowerPoint that's on the web at:

http://www.learnnc.com/learnnc/lessonp.nsf/

Just search for "researching artists" or go to the art links and look for
"Artist in the Spotlight."

Michelle H. Harrell
michelle_h_harrell@hotmail.com
Southeast Raleigh High School