Re: Phone Interview

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 17:02:12 PDT

Robin,
make a phone call
what have you got to loose?
There could be all kinds of reasons for a delay. In my district, after the
principal makes a selection, the candidate then interviews with the
superintendent. Often the principals recommendations don't get past the
superintendent.
 Don't give up hope yet.

Patty
also in PA

I was interested to see your post on interviews. I can't believe that
candidates would request a phone interview! But, I'm fromPA and we are 20
years behind the times! It made me wonder, though, about something that
happened at my interview. At the end of my interview, I asked about the
time
frame for hiring and the only answer was "soon." It's been 2 weeks since my
interview, and I wrote thank yous that were mailed out the following day.
How long should I wait to call and see where they are in the selection
process? I have to admoit that I am getting ANTSY! I'll be anxious to see
what everyone has to say. Thanks
Robin in PA ---

---