Re: seating and bookbags

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 16:45:59 PDT

There you go- my middle school did away with lockers because THEY were
too handy for hiding contraband. Now all the contraband and clutter is
in our classrooms.

Home Depot has strips of wood that have peg hooks on them. I am putting
them up to hang aprons on. The elementary classrooms all have them for
the kids' backpacks to hang on.

Heather

JudyandharryS@aol.com wrote:

> Bookbags stay in the lockers in our middle school.

---