The Word as Art -- Art as Word

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 15:04:49 PDT

If you like the work of Jenny Holzer or Barbara Kruger --You will get a huge
smile form this site (sent to me by Larry S). Your machine must be able to
do Flash.

http://www.reata.org/interview.html

Larry knows how I think and knew I would like it.....Naturally, I told him I
had to send it to the list!

Please those who may not like it...I apologize now. No need to send me any
mail off list ---or to this list. Just accept my apology as from the heart.
I wish this was a site I could show my students -- but won't.

I have seen this particular poem many times from list folks and friends
sent off list. this is so much "cooler".

Judy

---