Re: Enthusiastic Teachers

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 12:36:10 PDT

In a message dated 06/25/2001 3:09:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
artappeal@home.com writes:

> Actually, Susan, I teach elementary. I just noticed that all the middle
> school teachers I know are CRAZY!!! Hee hee, I mean that in a good way.

O.k., o.k., Leah, maybe I was taking you too literally...I think in your
original post you were replying to someone who inferred that the secondary
level was more important than the primary level. Each age group has its own
characteristics, that's for sure! I used to teach high school, then middle
school, now elementary. I love all three for different reasons. I must have
multiple personalities!!! LOL

Susan on Long Island

---