Re: Enthusiastic Teachers

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 12:04:46 PDT

I have noticed, and you can see it on this list, that middle school
teachers are often the most enthusiastic teachers, with great senses of
humor.

I guess you must be a middle school teacher!

Actually, Susan, I teach elementary. I just noticed that all the middle
school teachers I know are CRAZY!!! Hee hee, I mean that in a good way.

Leah

---