Enthusiastic Teachers

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 10:23:12 PDT

In a message dated 06/25/2001 10:45:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
artappeal@home.com writes:

> I have noticed, and you can see it on this list, that middle school
> teachers are often the most enthusiastic teachers, with great senses of

I guess you must be a middle school teacher! I think the most enthusiastic
teachers are the ones who truly love what they do- no matter what level they
teach. An enthusiastic teacher teaches from the heart, really wants to give
her/his students the best possible art education, and finds the time, energy,
and patience to do this. An enthusistic teacher wants to share the
enthusiasm (sense of humor), the JOY of teaching meaningful learning
experience with those whom she/he teaches. Enthusiasm comes from each
individual, so to say that one group of teachers is often the most
enthusiastic, is not a valid statement, IMO.

Susan on Long Island

---