new teacher needs ideas

---------

From: Leisa Maloney (leisajo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 14:31:10 PDT

Hello everyone, I am a Junior at the University of Illinois (studying Art Ed)-This summer I am teaching at a school- a makeshift art teacher- It is a great experience for me but i am afraid that i might run out of ideas for my kids- i have 5-9 yr olds- but they are actually quite similar skill levels. Any and all ideas would be great- i have them all afternoon mon-fri so we have a lot of art to be making!!!

Thanks <>< Leisa