Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Vacations was RE: Power point presentations

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 06:28:39 PDT

Go to
<> and
log in with your e-mail address
Choose your settings
Go to the Status drop down window you can set for mail (individual e-mails),
digest, index (list of headers), or no mail.

For those of you looking for recent archives they can be accessed by going
Log in with your e-mail address
Choose read messages
Messages from 11/03/1999 thru 06/25/2001 are available there.

Kimberly Herbert ( <> )
CAM Administrator