Vacations was RE: Power point presentations

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 06:28:39 PDT

Go to http://lists.getty.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=artsednet&text_mode=0
<http://lists.getty.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=artsednet&text_mode=0> and
log in with your e-mail address
Choose your settings
Go to the Status drop down window you can set for mail (individual e-mails),
digest, index (list of headers), or no mail.

For those of you looking for recent archives they can be accessed by going
to http://lists.getty.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=artsednet&text_mode=0
<http://lists.getty.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=artsednet&text_mode=0>
Log in with your e-mail address
Choose read messages
Messages from 11/03/1999 thru 06/25/2001 are available there.

Kimberly Herbert ( kimberly@wcc.net <mailto:kimberly@wcc.net> )
CAM Administrator