Re: Hey Woody- conference session rec.

---------

From: Show Attendee (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 06:04:29 PDT

Thanks Heather,
    I'll check out the presenters you suggested right after the presentation
by Steve Jobs.
I checcked out a loaner i-book from apple so I'm checking my e-mail at
breasfast. It has
airport so I can use it anywhere around the conference.

When the computer conference is over I'm going to spend a day at the Art
Institute looking
at real stuff.
                                        Woody in Chicago

Heather Leal wrote:

> Hi Woody-
> Hope you are enjoying the conference. There are 2 presenters there doing
> sessions on Monday and Tuesday who I really enjoyed at the Ca. computer
> conf. One is David Thornburg who is doing a session on The New
> Renaissance. The other is Lou Fournier who is doing a session on Music
> In the Classroom. I have seen Thornburg many times and always enjoy what
> he has to say and the way he says it. Fournier works with him and I have
> only been to one workshop with him, but also good. If you get a chance,
> I recommend it.
> Have fun!
> Heather

---