Re: Software and Web Design question

---------

From: Judi Carter (judihc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 04:37:14 PDT

Vivian,
Sorry it took me so long to respond to your question but it is summer and we
took a quick trip to the lake! I am sending you several web sites that are
filled with information from designing a telecollaborative projects,
including evaluating them and examples of current and past projects.
Anyone else that is interested, please let me know and I will send you the
same information.
Judi in NC