Re: Attention Tech Gurus -- About hacking?

---------

From: Clark Fralick (cfralick_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 23:41:23 PDT

Wow, What software are you using? The only things I know are to never
leave your computer online while your not using it. As mentioned earlier,
unplug your modem. I had heard about a software package, I thought it was
freeware, that would alert you when an un authorized computer was trying
to access your files. but I can't remember what it was called. Something
like sniffer.
Clark

---