Re: bachelor or arts degree in art by correspondence

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 21:39:37 PDT

Lesley does a distance Masters program here, and one that they offer is
Creative Arts but the degree is in Education, not in Fine Arts--I know
that that makes a difference, say if I wanted to teach art in our small
college here, my masters would have to be in fine arts, not education.
Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko Junior High School #
# 777 Country Club Drive #