Re: Power point presentations

---------

From: felsecker1 (felsecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 20:15:37 PDT

Ok Ok,...this is going to sound really dumb. What do you need in order to set up for using a PowerPoint? All this talk about PowerPoint sounds so slick and I wouldn't know where to begin!!! But I'd like to try! Thanks to everyone in advance and if I'm asking for info. that's already been covered, wouild someone please tell me where to look (approximate date).
Thank you all!
Barb F.