Hey Woody- conference session rec.

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 18:53:31 PDT

Hi Woody-
Hope you are enjoying the conference. There are 2 presenters there doing
sessions on Monday and Tuesday who I really enjoyed at the Ca. computer
conf. One is David Thornburg who is doing a session on The New
Renaissance. The other is Lou Fournier who is doing a session on Music
In the Classroom. I have seen Thornburg many times and always enjoy what
he has to say and the way he says it. Fournier works with him and I have
only been to one workshop with him, but also good. If you get a chance,
I recommend it.
Have fun!
Heather