Re(2): Seating charts

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 18:28:57 PDT

Woody,

You are at the National Computer Conference for Educators. I attended the
one in Atlanta last year. Next year it is here in Texas in San Antonio (I
think). At least I think that is where you are, if so, have a wonderful
time, and would you believe the food. Microsoft really knows how to
spend the money.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org