Re: Seating charts

---------

From: wduncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 18:23:06 PDT

I started making a digital seating chart this year also. When I didn't
have time to get around to it the last quarter, the kids were really upset.

I'm answering my e-mail from a computer conference in Chicago. They
have computers all over the place so geeks can check their e-mail.

                                    Woody in Chicago

Olejarz2@aol.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I used a digital camera to make picture seating charts.
>
> The first day of class I have the students line up in the same order as my
> printed class list. I photograph them 4 at a time, in order, and use a room
> template for the kids to write their name where they will be seated.

I made extra copies of student photos so when I have to move them I just
paste over someone else. My Maview software from Viewpix lets me add
student names by each photo and print them out like a contact sheet.

---