Re: looking for the best IMac CD burner.......

---------

Olejarz2_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 16:22:23 PDT

Hi,

Before you get one make sure that your iMac has a Firewire port. If it does
then get a firewire writer. It will write CDs much faster. I have been using
a Que Drive and it is excellent. Their url is www.qps-inc.com

The other thing to check is what software does the drive come with. I have
used Toast and recommend it.

Harold

In a message dated 6/24/01 5:56:06 PM, wduncan@kc.rr.com writes:

<< > Hi. I'm looking for the best CD re-writable external burner. Anyone have
one
> they absolutely adore? I'm not sure of just what I'm looking for but I want
> to learn how to burn a CD using a Special Edition IMac. I've heard of two
> name brands...Sony and LaCie. Please post off-line if you have any new info
> to offer or own one of these two brands. I'm thoroughly confused!
> Thanks....Bunki >>

---