Seating charts

---------

From: Jayna Ledbetter (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 15:42:01 PDT

A few posts lately have mentioned the use of seating
charts to learn names. Does anyone else besides me
absolutely loathe seating charts? I hate making them,
and it seems like I'd always erase names and move
people around because so and so couldn't get along
with what's her name, etc. Plus, they'd always talk me
into letting them move themselves to a spot they like
better. And let's not even get into trying to figure
out where to put the new kid!
Shall we try to think of clever ways to make name
learning easier? I love the idea of the portfolios,
and I've used this one. Any others?

Jayna