Re: Classroom setup idea.......

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 13:34:19 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

Great minds run together, don't they?
 One year I copied the room's floor plan on the back of the final exam and
invited students to come up with a new or favorite plan. At the edge of the
paper were the little desks and tables and other furniture, all to scale, so
they just cut them and then glued the final arrangement.Joy

And how did that work out, Joy? Did you get some great ideas?
Toodles....Bunki

---