theater resources

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 13:35:21 PDT

I teach a class that covers the Visual Arts, Music , Film and Dance. I am
always looking for resources for this class.

If you are not familiar with
www.teachersfirst.com
they offer many opportunities for cross curricular ideas.

Many of you have expressed that you also provide services for the theater
productions at your schools
I got this today, hope it helps:

Are you working on a play this summer? Lots of young people are learning
their lines and packing their props. If some of them are yours, take a peek
at our Theatre Resources. It’s a collection of information and activities
for young thespians. Many of these are designed for young people who are
having their first encounters with acting. The Theatre Resources are at:
http://www.teachersfirst.com/cnt-theater.html

For AOL users, the URL is <a
href="http://www.teachersfirst.com/theater.html"
<http://www.teachersfirst.com/theater.html%94> >Theater Resources</a>

…and if you’re working on a Shakespeare play this summer, be sure to visit
TeachersFirst’s “The Plays of Shakespeare” – at
http://www.teachersfirst.com/shakespr.shtml

For AOL users, the URL is <a
href="http://www.teachersfirst.com/shakespr.shtml"
<http://www.teachersfirst.com/shakespr.shtml%94> >The Plays of Shakespeare</a>