Classroom setup idea.......

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 10:48:20 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
> After reading some of the ideas on this topic, I think I'll start out
> with the rows and loosen up the arrangement as the year goes on (if need be).
> Like Bunki moving her tables several times during the year for variety.
> Dennis in Stockton

After reading your post, I thought of a brilliant idea....well...brilliant
in MY mind! I think I'll make up a scaled layout of my room on 8 1/2 x 11"
colored copy paper. Another colored copy paper I'll layout scaled furniture.
I'll run off copies and give to the kids at some point early in the year.
They can cut out the furniture and arrange on the gen. layout plan and
"design" a room arrangement for a project. THEN...I'll have some more ideas
about room layout and they will have some imput on their own classroom
setup. Thanks for the inspiration, Dennis. Toodles....Bunki

---