high numbers

---------

From: Marian Colman (Colmans1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 06:40:35 PDT

Ken,
This is so unfair. How can they overload you like that? Is it because you
are such a great teacher that they know you will handle the numbers no
matter what? Sometimes we do too much and administration just keeps giving
us more, knowing how truly capable we are. But enough is enough-- in my
school we have a cap of 22 in each class. I have to reinforce it and
reiterate it all the time to Guidance, but they finally seem to be getting
it. Good luck-- I hope they will reconsider.
Marian

---