Re: painting collages

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 17:02:27 PDT

In a message dated 06/19/2001 3:32:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jensando@yahoo.com writes:

> I was wondering what many of you use for a

I am going to use the work of Robert Rauchenburg for my collages in my Art 4
classes next year. They will be given a brief history of his work and then
told to use their own themes. I have used themes before but they can be too
stifling and the kids want to experiment. Give some examples and maybe a
general theme but encourage them to make their own and they will usually like
it better.

Ken Schwab
San Jose CA

---