Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

looking for the best IMac CD burner.......

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 15:47:39 PDT

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
art webpage -
Hi. I'm looking for the best CD re-writable external burner. Anyone have one
they absolutely adore? I'm not sure of just what I'm looking for but I want
to learn how to burn a CD using a Special Edition IMac. I've heard of two
name brands...Sony and LaCie. Please post off-line if you have any new info
to offer or own one of these two brands. I'm thoroughly confused!