Re: private school salaries

---------

From: Deb Mortl (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 15:02:38 PDT

In Milwaukee we have the "CHoice" program where public education $$ goes to
kids who want to attend private schools. This is the WORST and as educators
you should be aaware of this program and try to keep it out of your state.
The quality of the students (motivation etc.) in the private level has
declined drastically, and the $$ at the public level has followed suit. You
can't win in either setting.